CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 2 June 2010

Fairy Kiki

Good Morning!!
I've another sneak peek at one of the new 'Cuthbert & Kiki' images soon to be released from Pollycraft.

Today it's Kiki's turn....


Isn't she adorable?  This is 'Rose Fairy Kiki', and she is 1 of 6 new Cuthbert & Kiki images soon to be released.

RECIPE

Digi Image - Pollycraft 'Rose Fairy Kiki' (soon to be released as an addition to the Cuthbert & Kiki collection)

Papers - Kanban

Colouring Mediums - Copics, Promarkers & Sakura Stardust Clear

Embellishments - Bow, Pearls and Flowers all from stash

*******************

I'm entering this card into the following challenges....

One Stop Craft - Swirls & Pearls

Rosie D's - Fairytales


Paperplay - Up In The Air

Everybody Art - Summer

Oh La La - Use Their Blog Colours

Crafty Cardmakers - Least & Most
(I've used my most favourite colour Lilac and one of my least favourite colours Green)

*****************

Thanks for stopping by!!

Hugs

Joanne xx

22 comments:

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

gorgeous hun, love your colour combo....

hugs shell xx

Jane said...

Another blog that's gonna cost me money!! Gotta get those images too!! I love this card despite you not liking green these colours look stunning together...beautiful!! Good luck at Crafty Cardmakers XX

Lindsey said...

What a lovely delicate card, i love those colours and such a sweet little bear! Thanks for joining us at OSCC this week xx

Alex said...

Wonderful card!
Thanks for joining EAC!
Hugs, Alex

Lunaleee said...

Cute card...I like it
Hugs
Margret

Lisa Andrews said...

What an adorable image! Love your colors and the sketch layout. Thanks for joining us OSCC

Lisa

Wendi said...

Absolutley beautiful and so so cute,love the flowers
Thank you for joining us at ooh la la this week
Wendi

Dazie said...

Oh I love this its sooo sweet!
Dazie
x

Kat said...

This is really pretty. I love the colour combo. Thanks for joining us at TG this week.

Kat x

Saskia said...

Oooh... so cute and so sweet!! Thanks for joining us at Rosie-D's Challenge with your lovely work!! Good luck!

Saskia :)

Francesca said...

Wonderful card, I love the flowers.
Thanks for joining us at One stop craft challenge and good luck!
Hugs
Francesca

Tracy said...

Adorable, Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Rosie-D’s challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Mervi said...

So lovely and delicate card!
Thanks for sharing this with us
at Rosie D's Challenge;-))m

jackiescrafts said...

I love your card Joanne and despite what you think I love the colour combo it looks really fresh and clean

Hugs Jackie x

Becky said...

wow! this card is so beautiful joanne, i just love it!! xx

Anonymous said...

Ooh, so pretty and fresh - I love it! x

Debs said...

adorable card :-)
thanks for joining us at TG this week

Debs x

Unknown said...

oh I love the colour green, its my fave all the way, this card works brill together, so cute, thanks for playin with us at crafty cardmakers xx

debby4000 said...

Adorable sweet card.
luv
Debby

Jackie said...

Fab card Joanne. Cute fairy and I love the muted colours you've used. Thanks for joining Rosie D’s challenge this week, good luck

Tasha said...

Oh what a beautiful colour combo. Love the sweet image and the pretty flowers
love tasha xx

Made by Mandy said...

Cute image, works well with the colours. I too am not a fan of green but I'm starting to use it more and even wearing it too.

Thanks for joining us in our latest challenge over at Crafty Cardmakers :)

Total Pageviews

Snag a Button

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

NeoCounter

Blog Awards 2008 - 2011

Wikio - Top Blogs - Crafts