CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 10 December 2008

Greetings from Tullibody

Well I got here safe and sound yesterday teatime. Had a lovely day today with my mum we enjoyed a shopping trip to Edinburgh and we didn't spend too much, or buy anything for christmas. Then this evening my mum and step-dad took me out for a lovely meal at a place called The Birds and the Bee's in Stirling. It's an old converted cow shed, where you can sit on milk churns, tractor seats and stuffed sheep, a very interesting place...lol, Oh and you sit at tables to eat which are in the milking stalls. The food was lovely I had breaded haggis for starter and a turkey dinner for main course, then we shared cheese and biscuits after that, so feeling very full now. Tomorrow I'll be visiting the butcher's and local farm shop to get some bits for xmas before setting off on the road again to come home. So I'll say bye, bye to you all for now, take care. Joanne xx

2 comments:

Emma said...

So lovely to hear you are having a great time. The restraunt sounds fantastic....did you get some piccies?
Emma x

Louise Emma said...

Sounds like you are having a fab time hun....tell me... what is haggis really like???

Total Pageviews

Snag a Button

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

NeoCounter

Blog Awards 2008 - 2011

Wikio - Top Blogs - Crafts