CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 12 March 2009

Oooohh look what the postie brought me!!


I recieved the above from my bloggin buddy Angel, a gorgeous parchment picture, which will be going straight into a frame, a toilet roll book, this is fabby and a great idea too, gonna try one of these and finally a beautiful card. Angel sent me all these as a thank you, well Angel, thank you hun, you made me cry...lol. Angel has just started up a new blog today, purely for a her parchment crafts, so if you have the time, please hop over for a visit to My Little World of Parchment.

I also recieved today my February swaps from ATC Swappers, the theme was countryside. Four fabby ATC's, thank you!! If you would like to take part in the swaps, then hop over to the ATC Swappers Blog



We were meant to be going down to London today for a long weekend, but Steve had to go to London today with work, he only got a days notice. So he'll be home this evening and then we'll set off in the morning back down there. I'm not sure I'm going to be posting anything else before we go. So, I hope you all have a lovely weekend, I'll catch-up with a good blog hop next week, I'm sure there will be a lot of catching up to do.
Take Care All xxx

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh so glad you liked it,,, CRYED blimey i hope you did not dribble tear drops on that piccy, took me hours...lol..
ENJOY them hun... your worth every second that went into making them...
Thanks for spreading the word about me new blog..
HAVE A CRACKING WEEKEND...
Be safe..
Chat real soon..
Hugs Angel
x x x x

Moni said...

You got gorgeous gift, hope you have lovely weekend! Hugs, Moni

cornishmist - thats me ju x said...

Have a lovely weekend both of you and I recieved one of your atcs this morning I was hoping to get one of them ju x

Emma said...

Wow gorgeous gifts from Angel and atc's are super cute!
Have a lovely wk end and catch up soon.
Emma x

Clare said...

Absolutely beautiful you lucky thing. But I'm intrigued, what's a toilet roll book? Am off to have a look at Angel's blog. Have a great weekend in London. Thought you may have been meeting Emma at NEC but obviously not. Happy Red Nose Day! hugs Clare x

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Oh wow Joanne, what lovely things to receive in the post. You are so lucky. Lucky you going away for the weekend, have a lovely time hunny. Hugs Linda x

Skraptacular Designs said...

Hi Joanne...hope you have a wonderful trip to London! I've never been there but hope to go there someday!

Hugs,
Priscilla

Sue said...

such beautiful gifts joanne,you lucky girl you,great ATC's too:)

hope you had a smashing weekend:)

sue
xx

Louise Emma said...

Wow... no wonder you are so chuffed!!! Beautiful work Angel, you little sweetie made Joanne cry!!

Total Pageviews

Snag a Button

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

NeoCounter

Blog Awards 2008 - 2011

Wikio - Top Blogs - Crafts