CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 19 July 2009

Stamptacular Sunday Challenge #16

Sorry I've not been about for a few days, I've been working, sleeping and we've had a few power cuts due to the weather..lol. But hey-ho I'm here today, it's raining outside so a day of crafting me thinks!!

Challenge 16 over on Stamptacular already, boy doesn't time fly. Thanks to everyone who joined in with last weeks sketch challenge, such wonderful takes on it from everyone.

This week we have some bonus fun for you going on so check the post above if you want to take part in some extra Stamptacular fun!!

This weeks challenge for you is...

SHAPETACULAR CARDS


We would love to see your shaped cards so no square or rectangle cards this week. This weeks challenge is being sponsered by our previous DT member Donna and Bearly Mine Designs.

To be in with a chance of winning this weeks prize you must use at least ONE stamp on your creation.
Sadly DT member Joey has decided to step down from the team, it has been a pleasure working with her and I know we will stay in touch. Best wishes to you hun and ((Big Hugs)).
The DT have come up with some super 'Shapetacular Cards' this week to help inspire you and here's mine.


You can find the tutorial for this fab pop-up shaped card over on The Next Level. I've coloured these Alf, Alva, toadstool and tree stump Magnolia images with copics and blender. The DP is Papermania 'Olivine Skies', and I have coloured in a few of the flowers on the DP with yellow and blue. The little flowers were white and on a string, but I've coloured and applied them individually. The leaves are from my stash.

I do hope you'll join us for this weeks challenge, we are really looking foward to seeing your 'Shapetacular Cards'. I don't forget our bonus fun, which runs for today only!!

8 comments:

Liza said...

I love this Joanne, all the detail is gorgeous.

Liza x

Moni said...

Fab card, love the scene! have a fab day! Hugs, moni

Anne said...

A fab card Joanne, it's gorgeous.
Have a good day
Anne x

tiggertastic said...

i noticed this on the challenge blog, and WOW this is amazing, i love every square inch of this make,

Sarah x

Paula said...

What a fantastic card, I just love it! The magnolia's are adorable...

Anonymous said...

I love it!

Janneke X

Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous Joanne! Really love how you've put this together :)

Liz x

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Joanne :-) I love this pop up !! Lovely images too :-)

Luv
lorraine x x

Total Pageviews

Snag a Button

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

NeoCounter

Blog Awards 2008 - 2011

Wikio - Top Blogs - Crafts