CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 13 December 2010

Pollycraft Challenge #74 'White Christmas' and GD Call

This is the final Pollycraft Challenge of 2010 and the challenge will be running for a month.  Along with the challenge there is also a GD call, so if you would like to be considered for a slot in 2011 check out the challenge blog for details.

The challenge theme for you as chosen by Jane is....

'WHITE CHRISTMAS'
You can interpret this as an all white card with only a coloured image or a wintery/snowy scene.

We also have some awesome prizes from Paula and Crafty Emma.
The DT teams have merged for our 2010 finale challenge, so there's plenty of inspiration to be seen I would show you mine but I can't seem to upload any images...lol, I tried this morning and again this evening but still no joy, I'll upload it as soon as I can but in the meantime you can check it out over on the challenge blog.

Yeah at long last I can show my card, my uploading problems have been solved!!


We do hope you'll be able to join us for the challenge sometime over the next month, we can't wait to see your creations.

Thanks for stopping by!!

Hugs

Joanne xxx






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi hun..

Blogger problems, who needs em...lol..
Will pop over and take a looksie..
Huggies Angel

jackiescrafts said...

Hi Joanne, your card is gorgeous I've just been for a look see on the challenge blog. I hope blogger behaves for you soon

Hugs Jackie x

Total Pageviews

Snag a Button

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

NeoCounter

Blog Awards 2008 - 2011

Wikio - Top Blogs - Crafts