CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 2 May 2011

Pollycraft Challenge #91

How's these scheduled posts doing??  All posting on time I hope.  Will hopefully be trying to check all posted ok on my iphone as thats the only internet access we'll have on this holiday, not sure what I can do about it on my phone if they haven't been posting...lol, anyway if your reading all this waffle then it's posted!!!

It's time for a new challenge over at Pollycraft Monday Challenges

This weeks challenge theme is a real easy one for you and I'm sure it's gonna be mega popular...

ANYTHING GOES

Yep, absolutely anything goes for this one!!!

Here's my card for the challenge....


I've used one of my favourite 'Swings & Slides' images from Pollycraft colouring her with Promarkers.

We do hope you'll join in with our ''Anything Goes" challenge, we look forward to seeing your makes.

Thanks for stopping by!!

Hugs

Joanne xxxx

3 comments:

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous, adorable card Joanne.
luv
Debby

Lynne Armstrong said...

This is beautiful Joanne. Love the colours and the Swings & Slides are such cuties :) Hope you're enjoying your holiday.

Emma said...

So beautiful and pretty.
Hugs Emma x

Total Pageviews

Snag a Button

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

NeoCounter

Blog Awards 2008 - 2011

Wikio - Top Blogs - Crafts