CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 21 January 2012

CYDA Challenge #37 ~ Distressing

Good Morning!!!

It's a bit breezy and chilly out there today, but gotta do the shopping today and other bits and bobs, get them out of the way then I can chill for the rest of the weekend and get some more crafting done.

It's time for a new challenge over at Craft Your Days Away and this time round the lovely Lesley has chosen the theme of....

Distressing

Ohhhh it normally pains me to get tearing my beloved papers, but this time round I got dug in to my scraps stash and it didn't feel quite so bad....lol.  So here is my card....


We are being sponsored this time round by another new sponsor to CYDA


I've used 'Gus Fishing' from Bugaboo Stamps, coloured with promarkers.  Distressing always tends to point me to a man's card for some reason and more often then not it's fishing themed too.

Please check out the fabulous creations from our two Bugaboo GD's and of course the awesome CYDA DT over on the challenge blog.  Hopefully you can also join us for this fortnights challenge where you could be our random winner of SEVEN Bugaboo images of your choice!!!

Well enjoy your weekend whatever your plans are and thank you for stopping by.

Hugs

Joanne xxx


2 comments:

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Great card hun, hope your both ok & not working to hard!

Have a great weekend
hugs shell xx

jackiescrafts said...

This is a great card Joanne
I hope you are ok and finding enough time to craft despite your busy work schedule

Hugs jackie x

Total Pageviews

Snag a Button

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

NeoCounter

Blog Awards 2008 - 2011

Wikio - Top Blogs - Crafts