CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 16 May 2010

Magical Crafts Challenge #15

Good Morning!!

Thank you to everyone who entered our sketch challenge last time, so many wonderful takes on it.  Our next challenge for you over at Magical Crafts is...

BLACK, WHITE + 1 OTHER COLOUR OF YOUR CHOICE

Our very own DT Shelley is sponsoring the challenge and the winner will receive a £10 gift voucher to spend in her online store...


As always the DT have really excelled themselves and offer you plenty of colour combo inspiration, so please do check them out, here's mine...


I've made this masquerade mask using a template I've had on my computer for some years.

RECIPE
Mask Base - Blank Card Stock

Paper - Funky Fairys

Colouring Medium on the Detail - Sakura Startdust Black and Sakura White

Embellishments - Feathers, Flowers, Ribbon and Gem Trim all from stash.

***************

We do hope you'll be able to join us for our colour combo challenge, we can't wait to see your makes.

***************

Had a fabulous night last night at Crafty Emma's party and fundraiser in memory of her dad Ronnie, who would have been 60 today, myself and Steve went along with our SIL Mel and her hubby, and we also met up with Annie from Annie's Antics and her hubby too.  We all had a good boogie and surprisingly I can actual move this morning and I don't have a sore head...lol.  I think a good time was had by all, I have no idea how much money was raised but there were sacks and sacks of bra's, everyone was asked to bring bra's.  Bra's?? you may ask, well the Yorkshire Air Ambulance is collecting bra's, for every 200,000 bra's they will get a guaranteed income of at least £10,000.  The bra's will go to west Africa.
So if you have any old bra's that you would like to donate please check out the YAA website or find more details on Emma's blog.

Enjoy your Sunday!!

Hugs

Joanne xx

13 comments:

Sarah said...

I love your mask, very stylish and striking x Sounds like Emma's night was a big success and that you had a good time xxx

Carol Ann said...

Very pretty mask Joanne I love those pretty feathers it will look fabulous on your wall.

Carol Ann xx

Amanda said...

This mask is stunning Joanne - you could just imagine going to a masked ball with it!

Amanda

Doreen said...

I really love this Joanne,The feathers show it off very nicely.xxx

jackiescrafts said...

Your mask is stunning Joanne and I love the embellies especially the feathers

Glad you had a great time last night, I have already sent my bras to Annie

Hugs Jackie x

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Gorgeous hun, love those feathers its fab

hugs shell xx

Liz said...

Really unusual and lovely mask beautifuly embellished

Still playing catch up here!
Hugs Liz xxxxxxxx

Dazie said...

The mask is brilliant and such a unusual idea some thing I would never of thought of!

Glad you had a good night last night I hope lots of money was raised!
Dazie
x

Sue said...

Hi Hun
aww glad you all had good time, hows the head?? lol.
i luv your mask its stunning hun, did you use it last nite? sue,xx

the crafty duck said...

Hi joanne, gorgeous mask, love the colours you have used, it will look fabby in a frame with its partner, lots of love Steph

Mel X said...

This is gorgeous Jo, love the colours and what a wonderful change to a card. Could imagine this in use for a party.

Glad your not suffering after the night before chuck. I surprised myself by not aching this morning though I was desperate for me inhaler when I got home. Will have to remember to take it with me next time we go out lol.

Take care

Mel X

Louise Emma said...

Oh wow, how fabby is that!!!!!

Emma said...

Stunning mask...so gorgeous and HUGE thanks for another post with my fundraising.
Hugs Emma x

Total Pageviews

Snag a Button

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

NeoCounter

Blog Awards 2008 - 2011

Wikio - Top Blogs - Crafts