CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 21 August 2010

CYDA Challenge #2

Good Morning All!!

Today I'm setting off on my hols so this is the first of my scheduled posts.

WOW...we were overwhelemed by how many entries we had for our first challenge over at the CYDA Challenge Blog, thank you everyone for all your support!!

The challenge this time round has been set by the lovely Lisa (Dazie) and her theme for you is.....

WITH WINGS

So whatever your project we want to see some wings, they can be the main feature or just an embellishment or maybe even on the papers you use, as long as we can see wings then it's ok.

The DT have all done a fabulous job as always in creating so many different projects to help inspire you so do please check them out.  Here's mine...


RECIPE

Stamp - Lili of the Valley

Papers - Basic Grey (From Crafty Emma's Store)

Colouring Mediums - Copics & Promarkers

Embellishments - Roses from stash, Leaves from my buddy Liz, Pearls, Pin and Flat Flowers all from Crafty Emma's Store

*******

We are being sponsored this week by our very own Emma

If you've not visited Emma's new store, you are really missing out on some gorgeous stuff, and there is lots of new items just arrived, I was lucky enough to have a good nosey at some of them yesterday when I popped in for a coffee, I really have got to have another spend!!

We do hope you'll be able to join us for our next challenge, we can't wait to see your 'With Wings' projects.

Have a lovely weekend, I have a feeling we maybe getting a little bit wet down in Tewksbury fishing, but we have our new fishing brollies, just hope it's not too windy!!!

Hugs

Joanne xx

10 comments:

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Hope your having a fab time on ya hols hun
gorgeous card love your colour combo its just yummy
hugs shell xx

Joey said...

Hiya Hunny

gorgeous colours I love this card :O) too pretty

Joey.x

Dazie said...

Beautiful! I love the flower detail too!
Dazie
x

jackiescrafts said...

Gorgeous card Joanne, love the colours

Hugs Jackie x

slinkycat said...

wow this is amazing Joanne!

Leanne x

Amanda said...

This is stunning Joanne - the image and the colouring are both beautiful and I love the flowers.

Crafty Creations by AJ
Amanda

Sarah said...

I absolutely love this card Joanne xxx

Cheryl said...

This is beautiful! I love the colors and your coloring is perfect. I'm happy to hear you had a great response on the first challenge.

Mel X said...

Love the autumnal look to this card chuck. Gorgeous papers and one of my favourite LOTV stamps.

Mel X

Basslady said...

what a fabulous card!
such wonderful background-papers!
they look awesome!

xoxo silvi (germany)

Total Pageviews

Snag a Button

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

NeoCounter

Blog Awards 2008 - 2011

Wikio - Top Blogs - Crafts