CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 18 August 2010

Dotcom Gift Shop

I was asked by Dotcom Gift Shop if I'd be interested in reviewing one of their cardmaking kits, well you know me, I'm never one for turning down these kind of opportunities and I was so excited when a few days later a package arrived containing THREE of their cardmaking kits, so I just had to have a play with them all, as you do!!

All three kits looked fabulous each came with 6 pre-scored A6 cards with co-ordinating envelopes, die-cuts and foam pads


  
This first kit is called 'Make Your Own Flower Power Cards'.  Everything on the cards is from the kit except for the pearls which were from my own stash, extras in this kit were some fabby flower papers and some button stickers.



The next kit is called 'Make Your Own Monsoon Cards'.  The pre-scored cards are already printed with some bright and funky designs.  The spotty card has been made using items from the kit except for the plain coloured cardstock I've used for matting which is from my own stash.  The other I added an image using one of my new Stampavie stamps which I recently won over on a Spoon Full of Sugar and just added one of my own brads and sentiments from my stash.


And finally this last kit is called 'Make Your Own Playtime Cards'.  This is an ideal kit for the budding young crafter and comes complete with a small pack of crayons.  I made a card and matching tag using the die-cuts from the kit.  I have added my own ribbon and cardstock for the matting and used a woodware flower punch on the two corners of the card.




 I was really impressed with these kits, the quality of all the items was very good and depending on what you use, there will more than likely be plenty of die-cuts and bits left to make more than 6 cards.  They are perfect for beginners and advanced crafters and ideal for those "I need a card, QUICK" moments, you can make a lovely handmade card using just the items in the kits or add to them from your own stock for a quick card.

So my final verdict on reviewing these cardmaking kits is that I would highly recommend them and think they are good value for money.  You can check out these kits HERE.

Enjoy your day!!

Hugs

Joanne xxx







4 comments:

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Wow lucky you hun...they are gorgeous, love the yummy bright colours
hugs shell xx

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Brilliant cards Joanne. Those kits look great - it's always nice to have some colour co-ordinated accents, especially when you have to make something ASAP.
Caroline xxx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Love the review and the cards are great, think Clare was going to have a play with hers today! Thanks for sharing the ideas. Hope all is well with you, Love Hazelxox

Sarah said...

Beautiful cards Joanne x

Total Pageviews

Snag a Button

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

NeoCounter

Blog Awards 2008 - 2011

Wikio - Top Blogs - Crafts