CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 4 September 2010

Craft Your Days Away Challenge #3

Good Morning All!!

Well I've been a bit AWOL from my blog haven't I?  Apologies for that, things are just a tad disorganised my end at the moment, what with my holiday last week and than starting my new job this week, I think it's gonna take me a few weeks to settle into a whole new routine.  So I am taking a few weeks break from the Totally Papercrafts DT but you should still see me with my DT projects for CYDA and Pollycraft, as I've got myself ahead a bit with those being that they are fortnightly.

Well I can't believe we are already onto Challenge #3 over at Craft Your Days Away, thank you to everyone who entered Lisa's 'With Wings' challenge over the last fortnight, yet again a massive amount of gorgeous entries.  Please check out the challenge blog to see who was the random winner, Top 3 and our GD Choice for Challenge #4.  We also welcome our very first GD for the challenge the very talented Nat, many thanks to her for joining us for the challenge.

So onto Challenge #3....

GIRLY 'N' GLITTER

So it's time to get your glitters out and spread some sparkle.

The DT and GD have all come up with gorgeous creaions to help get you in the girly glittery mood, so please do check them out.  Here's mine...


RECIPE

Digi-Image - Pollycraft 'Luna Bitterfrost - Globe'

Papers - From my scraps stash

Glitter Card & Black Card - From stash

Colouring Mediums - Copics, Promarkers & Sakura Stardust (Silver & Black)

Ribbon & Brad - From Stash

*****

We welcome back our monthly sponsor Simon Says Stamp and the winner will recieve a $10 spend in store with p&p kindlt paid for.

We do hope you will be able to join us for the challenge, we can't wait to see your Girly Glittery makes.

Have fun, have a fab weekend and 'Craft Your Days Away'!!

Hugs

Joanne xxx

6 comments:

Sarah said...

I love this Christmas card Joanne xxx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Gorgoeus card hun, just love that image, and the colours your have chosen are just perfect..
One week to go yippeee lol
hugs shell xx

CraftyC said...

Its a beautiful card Joanne. Good luck in your new job!
Clairex

shaz earl said...

Fabulous card Joanne hope the job is going well xx

Betty said...

Hi Joanne
thanks for following my blog hun.
Love your girly 'N' Glitter card great colour combo,and a wicked image.
Hugs Betty x

Amanda said...

Great girly Christmas card - love all of the sparkle!

Crafty Creations by AJ
Amanda

Total Pageviews

Snag a Button

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

NeoCounter

Blog Awards 2008 - 2011

Wikio - Top Blogs - Crafts