CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 2 October 2010

CYDA Challenge #5

Good Morning All!!

Oh my goodness I really have been neglecting my little old blog, still trying to get to a happy medium with f/t work and crafting, I'm sure I will get there eventually.  I'm starting to settle in at work now so hopefully things will soon come together, I'm sure this weekends golf on the TV will allow me plenty of time to get crafting.  Enjoyed my first night out with work colleagues last night, we had a lovely meal and then a few drinks and a little boogie at one of the local pubs.  Was shattered by the time I got home at 10 o'clock as we'd all gone out straight from work.

Anyway I do have a make to show you for the latest challenge over at CYDA which this time round is...

 BABIES

I nearly didn't have anything to show you as my dear little cat Felix decided he rather liked all the ribbons and bits on my my original make and just had to have it as a toy, the little so and so, it was beyond repair. But as luck would have it, I found another I had made sometime ago that wasn't finished completely on the decoration side....



So I've decorated it up a bit.  It's nothing like my original which I much preferred but it's still kind of cute and pretty.

It was made from papers by Funky Fairys (which no longer trades), I have added lace, a fancy bow and a button all from my stash.

The button in real life doesn't look quite so blue as it does in the photo.

We do hope you'll be able to join us for our latest 'Baby' challenge, we can't wait to see what you make.

Enjoy your weekend!!

Hugs

Joanne xxx



9 comments:

Carol Ann said...

Lovely little boot Joanne that little bow at the front is gorgeous!
Hugs
Carol Ann xx

Doreen said...

This is just so cute Joanne.xxx

shaz earl said...

Awww its stunning Joanne and glad to hear your settling in your new job xx

Sue said...

Hi ya hun
aww what a gorgeous ickle shoe, beautiful keepsake, luv the papers, have great weekend hun, sue,x

Amanda said...

Lovely little bootie Joanne, so sweet.

Crafty Creations by AJ
Amanda

Tasha said...

Wow this is fabulous! ive never seen one these with sso much beautiful detail. I love the lace trim
love tasha xx

jackiescrafts said...

This is soooo cute Joanne
Glad you are starting to feeling settled in at work now I'm sure you will get the work/craft balance sorted soon

Hugs Jackie x

Sarah said...

This is gorgeous xxx

Tracy said...

Joanne this is just so sweet, never tried these before but will have to have ago they look fabulous. Tracy x

Total Pageviews

Snag a Button

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

NeoCounter

Blog Awards 2008 - 2011

Wikio - Top Blogs - Crafts