CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 30 October 2010

CYDA Challenge #7

I can't believe we are already onto Challenge #7 over at Craft Your Days Away, where does the time go?  I can't even believe it'll be November on Monday either.

Our new challenge over at CYDA has been set by my dear SIL Mel and her challenge for you is...

'ALL WHITE'
We want to see white backgrounds with colour restricted to images and embellishments only please, the more white the better.
 White backgrounds always used to scare me, but after recently doing a couple myself I actually quite love the clean and crispness of them, plus the ease of not matching up DP's....lol, it's amazing what can be achieved using only a one colour background once you use textures and layers.  Anyway, the DT and GD have some gorgeous inspiration to show you over on the challenge blog so please do check them out.  Here's mine...
 RECIPE
Digi Images - Pollycraft 'Mimi's Gift' and 'Tis The Season - Fireplace' 
Colouring Mediums - Watercolour Pencils blended with Sansador and Chalks

Embossing - Cuttlebug 'Snowflakes'

Embellishments - Ribbon and Card Candy from my stash
 *****

We welcome back our wonderful monthly sponsor..
Photobucket

 The winner will recieve a $10 spend in the Simon Says store with P&P paid for.

We do hope you can join us for Mel's challenge, we can't wait to see what you come up with!!
Have a lovely weekend, the sun is shining here so I hope it is for you too.  Oh and don't forget UK buddies an extra hour in bed for us tomorrow morning, the clocks 'Fall' back.
Hugs
Joanne xx

11 comments:

Louise Emma said...

Hello there!!! Wow I seem to have been away for so long! So sorry I haven't been about to check out your wonderful creations... you have been working hard I see and each one is as lovely as the next! Will try and keep up from now on I promise xxxx

shaz earl said...

Great card Joanne love the image xx

Liz said...

Wonderful Card Joanne and Hoping your feeling good this morning and your brother not in so much pain either and thanks for the break its good to be back!
Liz xx

Carol Ann said...

Fab card Joanne, will need to be cracking on with my christmas card me thinks!
Hugs Carol Ann xx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Oh hun this is gorgeous I just love these images just fab!
hugs shell xx

Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous Joanne!! I love lots of white on my cards but it doesn't seem to be the trend right now. I love this! xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Joanne.

Loving these all white cards, such a lovely effect.
Real cute image too.
Huggies Angel

Sarah said...

This is such a gorgeous card Joanne, your colouring is stunning xxx

Amanda said...

Lovely card Joanne - your colouring is so good.

Crafty Creations by AJ
Amanda

jackiescrafts said...

I love this card Joanne, that image is cute and your colouring is fab

Hugs Jackie x

Emma said...

Adorable and so sweet...love it!!
Hugs Emma x

Total Pageviews

Snag a Button

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

NeoCounter

Blog Awards 2008 - 2011

Wikio - Top Blogs - Crafts