CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 25 October 2010

Emma's Mega Candy and a catch up

My lovely buddy Emma has some awesome candy on offer for one lucky winner...


Thats over £75.00 worth of Making Memories products, who wouldn't like to win that.  Well to be in with a chance you need to pop over to Emma's Blog grab the candy piccie, add it to your blog in the side bar spreading the word about her mega candy, then nip back to Emma's blog and leave a link with Mr Linky, you can also get a second entry if you also add her shop logo and link to you blog too.  Candy ends on Friday 12th November at 8:00 p.m.

*****

Well it's been a while since I had a catch up on how things are going.  I'm really enjoying my new job can't believe it's been virtually 2 months since I started and I seem to be settling in quite nicely now and know much more about what I am doing.  Unfortunately today has been a bad day and start to the week as my journey to work this morning turned into a nightmare when a lorry decided he wanted to move into my lane at a roundabout damaging the drivers side of my car and ripping off the front bumper, my headlight was totally missing and can only presume this remained attached to the lorry some how, I say presume because the lorry just carried on his way at a great rate of knots so quickly that I never got a chance to get his registration.  And despite it being rush hour and busy not one person stopped to see if I was ok or help, busy people with busy lives I guess.  All I can hope for now is that either the driver realises he's hit someone and reports it within the next 24 hours, the police find CCTV evidence or a witness comes forward.  I find it hard to believe that the lorry hadn't felt or heard anything as we're not talking a little scrape but I've never been in a lorry so I wouldn't know how easy it is to take someone's car out and not realise.  The main thing is I wasn't hurt, just shaken up and this evening I found out that the car can be repaired and all parts are ordered so I should hopefully have my car back in a week.  So that's been my eventful day, don't want to see another one like this again thats for sure.

Hope everyone is keeping well.

Catch up again soon.

Hugs

Joanne xx

1 comments:

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

I saw on facebook what had happened hunnie...it must of been awful for you, but I'm just glad your ok!
Sending you huge hugs xx shell xx

Total Pageviews

Snag a Button

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

NeoCounter

Blog Awards 2008 - 2011

Wikio - Top Blogs - Crafts