CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 26 October 2008

10th Birthday Card

Well November is just around the corner and it's another very busy month for me for birthdays. This card is for my neice who'll be 10 on the 1st. I usually stick to character theme cards for her, but I can't keep up these days with Hannah Montana, High School Musical etc...lol. So I've gone for something I hope a 10 year old will like. The image is stamped and coloured using H2O's with little bit of stardust sakura pens for highlighting, then mounted onto purple and pink mirror card with a multi-coloured peel-off border. The base card is A5 and from Kanban, which has little purple/lilac flowers and dotty swirls printed on it, I've again highlighted some of the detail with a stardust sakura pen. To finish the card off I've used two felt butterflies from my craft stash, the sentiment is peel-offs coloured purple and the number 10 has been cut with my bug using the Hippie Chick alphabet on purple mirror card.





2 comments:

Linanna DESIGNS said...

What a beautiful card for your niece, she will adore it! Linda x

Louise Emma said...

Lovely card hun, love the image x

Total Pageviews

Snag a Button

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

NeoCounter

Blog Awards 2008 - 2011

Wikio - Top Blogs - Crafts