CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 2 October 2008

In Memory of My Dad

It's 2 years today since we lost our dad suddenly. Unfortunately I can't be where my dad rests, so I'd just like to do a little piece on here in memory of my dad.





Remembering you is easy Dad,


I do it every day,


And missing you is something


That will never go away.




All My Love Dad


xxxxx




14th November 1951 - 2nd October 2006





Verse from http://remembrance.liverpoolecho.co.uk/verses/father/

2 comments:

Wellnifty said...

That's lovely Joanne..

Chris x

Louise Emma said...

Lovely Joanne. Its a hard time for you, please take care of yourself xxx

Total Pageviews

Snag a Button

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

NeoCounter

Blog Awards 2008 - 2011

Wikio - Top Blogs - Crafts