CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 21 September 2009

My wonderful birthday cards

Well here they are as promised, sorry the picture quality isn't too good, it was wet and pouring outside so the light wasn't good.

Thank you to you all who sent cards they were all gorgeous, I will be thanking you all individually by email or a comment on your blog.  So here are the cards....













Aren't they all gorgeous!!  I'm so lucky to have made such wonderful friends in the blogworld and even luckier to have met a few of you.  Thank you guys xxxx

8 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

You got some lovely cards. Anesha :-)

Anonymous said...

WOW,
goodness Joanne, think you could be loved there hun, so many cards,
they are all fabbie,
My package is in the post, did not send it last week as you were away..
Take Care
Hugs Angel

jackiescrafts said...

What a lot of gorgeous cards you got Joanne
Glad you enjoyed your time away
Hugs Jackie x

Lou Sims said...

WOW Joanne fab selection of cards but I assume that mine didn't arrive in time !?! I hope you receive it soon.

Glad to hear you had a great birthday and where did you get sun burnt?

Lou
x

Lorraine A said...

Oh what a lovely collection of cards ;-) Some I recognise ;-) Gorgeous :-)

x x

Moni said...

Waw so fab cards, all are awesome! Hugs,moni

Paula said...

Happy belated Birthday Joanne!!
xxx

Unknown said...

Fab card Joanne, hope you had a fab birthday. I have e-mailed you, I just got my computer back today and trying to catch up with everyone. Big belated Birthday Hugs Avril xxx

Total Pageviews

Snag a Button

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

NeoCounter

Blog Awards 2008 - 2011

Wikio - Top Blogs - Crafts