CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 4 September 2009

Some Blog Awards

I have some blog awards that have been very kindly awarded to me over the past couple of weeks.
This was awarded to me by the lovely Moni.
 
This circle of friends award was given to me by the wonderful Lisa.

 
And this gorgeous 'Inspiring' award was awarded to me from the lovely Poppy.
Thank you ladies for these wonderful awards they are much appreciated.
Forgive me but I'm not going to pass these on to individuals as I know many have these awards, and I'm struggling to get the time to actually blog hop at the moment.  However, I am awarding these awards to all my wonderful friends and visitors who take the time to visit my blog and leave such wonderful comments, especially when I'm being such a bod blogger myself lately.  I am working my way around honestly!!
So please accept these with my thanks and love.
Joanne xx

3 comments:

Cathy said...

Hi Joanne, I know what you mean. Finding time to leave comments is really getting difficult!! Congrats on your awards!! You more than deserve them. Hugs, Cathy

Emma said...

Congrats on your awards hun....hope you get caught up soon.
Emma x

Moni said...

Congrats hun,you dodeserve all awards! Hugs,moni

Total Pageviews

Snag a Button

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

NeoCounter

Blog Awards 2008 - 2011

Wikio - Top Blogs - Crafts