CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 5 February 2010

Totally Papercrafts Challenge #2 and my blog hop candy winner

Good Morning Everyone

Thank you to everyone who took part in the Totally Papercrafts launch challenge and blog hop last week, after collecting all the letters you should have come up with the word 'FRIENDS'.  Go check out the challenge blog to see if you are a winner!!!  I can reveal that the winner of my blog hop candy is....


Congratulations Tracey!!  Please can you email me your full name and address and I'll get the candy in the post to you.

**********

CHALLENGE #2

This week we have a recipe for you....

3 Embellishments

2 Papers 

1 Image

We welcome Susie from Die Cut Dreams as our sponsor and guest designer this week, the lucky winner of the challenge will recieve a mix of mystery die-cuts to the approx value of £10.

The DT have as always some beautiful creations to show you, which we hope will inspire. We do hope you'll come and join us for our second challenge, we look forward to seeing what you can whisk up with the recipe. Here's mine...

 

RECIPE
Stamp - Magnolia 

Papers - My Minds Eye

Colouring Medium - Promarkers

Embellishments - Flowers, Ribbon and Card Candy from stash

********
Well what a wet dreary day it is here, not quite as cold as it has been of late mind.  I'm off on a little trip out with my SIL Mel today across the Humber into Lincolnshire to visit The Hobby House.  I always buy from them at the shows not realising until fairly recently that their shop was only 43 miles away from me just outside Grimsby, so I'm really looking forward to visiting the shop, looking at their site yesterday there are so many things I'd like to buy, but I am going to try and be very good and only get what I really want to go for which is some charms and spacers, they have a fab selection.  I really must be good!!...lol.

Well enjoy your day everyone and thanks for stopping by.

Hugs

Joanne xx

8 comments:

Moni said...

Hi Joanne, so fab gorgeous card, love the image and fab papers! have fun shopping! Hugs;moni

Mel said...

Beautiful card love the papers image and flowers well everything :)
Mel x

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

hope you haven't spent to much lol...
gorgeous card hun, love those papers

hug shell xx

Anne said...

Morning Joanne
Lovely card this week, I do like the browns:)
Have a good shop and I'll hear how much stash you couldn't resist later lol
hugs
Anne x

Sue said...

Hi hun
gorgeous card, beautiful colouring, fabby layout, luv them flowers, sue.x

Poppy said...

love the card, hope you had a great day at hobby house...lol
poppy

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Joanne :-) Lovely image and the papers are fab :-)

Have a lovely day :-)

Luv
Lols x x x

the crafty duck said...

Lovely card Joanne, the colours are fab and that image is goirgeous, love Steph

Total Pageviews

Snag a Button

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

NeoCounter

Blog Awards 2008 - 2011

Wikio - Top Blogs - Crafts