CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 14 February 2010

1 Card for no challenges...lol Oh yes there is ONE

Happy Velentine's Day to each and everyone of you, hope you are all enjoying a day with your loved ones.

It's taken me two days to get this card done and finished, we had a nightmare with Mollie late yesterday involving a bone and a mad dash in the evening to the emergency vetinary hospital, thankfully all ok now hopefully, the problem appeared to of righted itself due to my driving and the bumpy roads according to the vet, I 'm hoping it was more to do with the pot holes in the roads than my driving...lol.  Anyway I've never been keen on her having bones and the one she had yesterday was the last she'll ever have.

So on to the card........

 

Now with all the mayhem I seemed to totally lose the plot with this one, I was originally following the sketch over on Challenge Up Your Life, which I have done, but totally forgot about the colour combo to go with it which is green and yellow...DOH!!  Plenty of green in it but no yellow...lol.  Gone through my challenge list and can't seem to find any other challenges this'll fit into.  So if anyone does know of a challenge it'll slip into nicely please let me know. 

RECIPE
Image - Sarah Kay

Papers - K & Co and Crafts Too

Colouring Mediums - Watercolour Pencils and Promarkers just for the skin

Embellishments - Lace, Pearls and Flowers all from stash

Sentiment is stamped (freebie stamp from a crafty mag back from last year)

*************
Thanks to the lovely Moni who emailed me about a couple of challenges my card should fit.  One of them I've already entered but the other I think will do nicely....

Stamp Something - Something Cute

Well I think she's a cutie, thank you Moni xx

Enjoy the rest of your day and thank you for stopping by.

Hugs

Joanne xx



17 comments:

Michele Spera said...

Hi Joanne
I love your card! so what if you didn't use the colors for the challenge, I think its wonderful, Love the color combo and flowers added
XMichele

Moni said...

Hun you made stunning card, so love the layout and image is so cute, Fab colour combo and if i find a challenge for your card will tell you! Hugs,moni

Chris said...

Absolutely beautiful card Joanne and such a sweet image too. Love the design and your gorgeous colouring. Nightmare with the dog but I'm so glad she's OK. We're the same and mine no longer has bones, they upset his system too much! Happy Valentine's Day. Chris xx

jackiescrafts said...

Lovely card Joanne
I'm so glad molliepops was ok after all, I'm sure it was all the pot holes lol

Hugs Jackie x

Lisa said...

Hi Joanne, Gorgeous card! Such a sweet image. Sorry to hear about your problems with Mollie and her bone. So glad to hear she's okay.

Lisa

Ruthie said...

Thats gorgeous - love the colours and everything! Really sweet! So glad Molly is ok!

Rx

shaz earl said...

A really beautiful card Joanne shame about the challenge though, hope Mollie is feeling better now no bones for my Ruby either xx

Lorraine A said...

aww poor Mollie ,,, hope she's recovered from her ordeal now ,,,, better to get safe bones from the pet shop eh !! Jessie has just had a leg of pork bone ,,, not sure if she ate any of it as she came in with a very muddy nose lol :-)

beautiful card ,, I love this image and the papers and layout are fab :-) You could enter this into the Simon says Stamp Challenge ,,,, she loves her puppy !! :)

Luv
Lols x x x

Anne said...

Poor Mollie, hope she's ok now Joanne.
Gorgeous card, I love Sarah Kay, yep, they're cuties alright so you should be fine with the challenge
Anne x

coldwaters2 said...

Ooo I am glad that Mollie is ok. Loving this card Joanne the colours and that beautiful image.

Hugs
Lorraine x

clare said...

gorgeous card hun..love the image...good luck with the challenges hugs clare xx

Emma said...

Sure glad Mollie is ok....
Your card is gorgeous, adorable image and love the colours.
Hugs Emma x

Joanne said...

I really like this card. The image is beautiful and I like the way you have angled everything. Have a look at the Allsorts challenge blog. This week its 1, 2, 3. I think your card may just fit. x

Moni said...

No problem! Anytime! Hugs;moni

Anonymous said...

So lovely and beautiful.
Thank you for joining us at Stamp Something.
Dorte aka dot-scrap

tanjaak said...

Hi! Such a cute card. Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something this week.
hugs,Tanja

Tasha said...

Wow Joanne this is extremely beautiful. The design is awesome and i love the flower cluster. The image is so sweet and awesome colours
love tasha xx

Total Pageviews

Snag a Button

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

NeoCounter

Blog Awards 2008 - 2011

Wikio - Top Blogs - Crafts