CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 8 February 2010

Altered Notebook and Tags

Over on the Magical Crafts Forum, there are lots of swaps going on and this month I have joined the Notebook swap and Tag swap.

 

I've altered a plain 6 x 4 notebook using some scrap material I found in my stash and added some sequin and silver braiding along one edge. The flower was two pieces cut out from the material secured with a fancy brad and spacer, then used some silver chain for attaching 3 charms to.  Nearly didn't want to give this away...lol.  But I'm looking forward to recieving a notebook back from the swap, which I'm sure will be just as gorgeous.




There are six of us taking part in the tag swap this month, and they will be made into a tag info book.  On the other side of these tags is a really tiny pic of me...lol, my address and a few bits of info about me.  In the swap I will recieve a tag from each participant with their address and some info about them, all put together with a book ring, a fab idea for a fancy little address book.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs

Joanne xx

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your note book looks fabbie and I LOVE the shape of your tags - really looking forward to receiving them :0)

Moni said...

WAw you did stunning job! Love both your fab prijects! Hugs;moni

Sue said...

Oh Joanne that note book is gorgeous beautiful paper, luv the charm, fabby gift,sue.x

Liz said...

Stunning note book and these tags are just so nice love the shape Hope to make mine on Wednesday get them off my notebook went a while back no where near as nice as yours!

Liz xx

Poppy said...

love the tags and notebook,also like new photo, your hair looks lovely shorter.
poppy

Brooke said...

Gorgeous notebook!! Love the tags too!! Thanks for sharing! SHeryl K

Mel said...

Both are fab Joanne.
Mel x

jackiescrafts said...

Love that notebook Joanne and your tags are great too I love the shape you have used. I'm really looking forward to receiving my swaps back

Hugs Jackie

CraftyC said...

Both gorgeous creations Joanne, I love the notebook!
Clairexx

the crafty duck said...

Hi Joanne, both fabby makes, can't wait to get mine!! love Steph

Mel said...

Wow,just a stunning notebook. Hope you are ok ~ Mel x

Kim Dellow said...

Oh love! I'm so into altered books at the moment - fabulous work. Kim

Michele Roos said...

Two gorgeous creations Joanne. Love the flowers you've made and the colours also. Hugs Michele x

Total Pageviews

Snag a Button

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

NeoCounter

Blog Awards 2008 - 2011

Wikio - Top Blogs - Crafts