CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 17 February 2010

My first completed Circle Journal

Over on the Magical Crafts Forum you'll find lots of swaps going on and the Circle Journal is one of them.
This was started back in September last year it involves, you starting your journal, then sending on to another person to complete a double page, then they post it on to someone else to complete a double page and so on until the final finished journal is returned back to you.  I am not a scrapbooker, so this was a challenge for me, not only starting my own but also doing a double page in other peoples who were in the circle.  But we got there in the end and my little journal is now back with me.  I've not signed up to take part in the second circle, but I think I will definately take part again when I can.  So here's my completed Circle Journal, thank you to two very talented friends Angel and Jackie for their pages.....and the journal subject was my little furbaby Mollie...


 

  

 


 

This is something I really will treasure and there is room for me to add more pages in the future.
**********
Sorry I've not been about with any new posts for a few days, I've been working and have also come down with a cold, which I thought was going to be a right stinker of one last night as I felt really rotten, but thankfully today I feel more human and only have a little niggling sore throat, sniffles and a bit sneezy.  Hopefully that's as worse as it's gonna get.

Hope everyone else is keeping well and keeping warm as that cold air here still lingers on with the constant threat of snow.  Roll on spring I say.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs

Joanne xxx

8 comments:

Joey said...

Hi Joanne

this is beautiful! and such a treasure.

Joey.x

Joey said...

Hi Joanne

this is beautiful! and such a treasure.

Joey.x

jackiescrafts said...

It was an honor to contribute to your CJ Joanne And it's great to see the completed one too now it is safely back home
I hope you feel better soon

Hugs Jackie xx

Mel X said...

Hiyao, this looks gorgeous, great pics - but then she can be a little poser lol! Can't wait to see it for real! Still don't get how the others do it - did you send them pics of Molly to put on their pages too?

Sorry if I'm being dense!!

Mel X

Tasha said...

Hi Joanne this is lovely and something you can keep forever
love tasha xx

Moni said...

Waw stunning projwct, great pics! Love the details! Hugs, Moni

Lesley said...

Great CJ Joanne, lovely photos! And I hope you are feeling better soon xx

Emma said...

Aw such a gorgeous album hun and Mollie's adorable...the handbag thief!! Lol
Hugs Emma x

Total Pageviews

Snag a Button

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

NeoCounter

Blog Awards 2008 - 2011

Wikio - Top Blogs - Crafts