CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 9 January 2012

One of my favourite LOTV stamps

Well here I am again, this time with a card using one of my favourite all time LOTV stamps....



I so love her and love colouring her too.  I was also very good and used papers from my scraps stash.  I've coloured her using promarkers with some chalking to the background.

I'm entering this card into the following challenges....

CES Challenges - Anything Goes

Delightful Inspiration - Winter Flowers or Any Flowers

The ABC Challenge - G is for Green

Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes

Well thats it from me for today!!

Hugs

Joanne xxx



13 comments:

CraftyC said...

Your card is beautiful Joanne and I just love the colour combo. Thanks for taking part in the CES Challenge!
Clairexx

jackiescrafts said...

This is a gorgeous card Joanne, I love that image too

Hugs Jackie x

Anonymous said...

Hi Hunnie,

Lovely to see you back!!!
As always a beautiful creation, gorgeous image an coloured perfectly!!!
Hope your well..

Huggies Angel

Faith S. said...

I love the charm you have added to the flower! And that image is precious--you colored it beautifully! Thanks for joining us at Designed2Delight!

Hazel (Didos) said...

WOW I love your colouring on this one, it looks so bright and summery. Hope alls well with you Love Hazelxox

Ribbon Girl said...

Thanks for joining in with the anything goes challenge at Papertake Weekly. Mary G x

The twins mum said...

Gorgeous card Joanne, love the colours.
Hope you had a fab Christmas and New Year
Maree
x

Patty Sue 2 said...

A beautiful card that is colored to perfection. Thank you for joining us at the ABC's challenge. Good luck! and I hope we see your lovely work again on the 15th!

debby4000 said...

Oh Joanne this is is gorgeous and love sweet fairy.
luv
Debby

Sue said...

Hi hun
Happy New Year to you, totally gorgeous card, lovely image & colouring, pretty papers & design, thank you for joining us at CES this week, sue,x

Julie said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at CES Challenges this week, Juliexx

Shanna Shands said...

This is a very nice card. Thanks for playing along with ABC.

Jenn said...

Beautiful card, your coloring is gorgeous! Thanks for playing with ABC Challenges!

Total Pageviews

Snag a Button

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

NeoCounter

Blog Awards 2008 - 2011

Wikio - Top Blogs - Crafts