CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 26 August 2008

Just the one - High School Musical

Well we had a busy, but lovely bank holiday weekend. There was 25 of us on Sunday, the raft race was fun but a little disappointing that there were only three entries compared to last years eight, and we had 88 flour bombs to get rid of, so many of us got covered instead of the rafter's...lol. Had a massive BBQ back at ours afterwards which went down well and thankfully there was enough food and the weather stayed dry for the afternoon and evening which was a big bonus.

Only had chance to make the one card over past few days, this is for one of my niece's who loves HSM, I'm not sure I like it too much myself, but I'm sure she'll love it, just cos it has HSM on it. I pyramaged an HSM image and the lettering of her name was cut using my cuttlebug and placed slightly raised, using silicone, on to gold mirror card. The little stars are peel-offs as the bottom looked a bit bare. As I say, not my best card but I'm sure an 8 year old will love it.

0 comments:

Total Pageviews

Snag a Button

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

NeoCounter

Blog Awards 2008 - 2011

Wikio - Top Blogs - Crafts