CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 23 August 2008

Male Mix

I generally dread doing cards for male's, always seem to get stuck for ideas. When I ask what sort of things they like I often draw a blank or the most common likes are beer and football. But with this order I think they have been some of the easiest I've done. Two like horse racing, one likes golf and the other likes fast cars and women. So I stuck to their likes except for the last one he only got the car, I left out the women as the card is from his 81 year old mum...lol



Got a busy weekend this week it's our village's annual Fun Day and Raft Race, we have about 20 family and friends descending on us and we'll be having a big BBQ after all the fun. So lots of BBQ food shopping today and I need a big sack of flour to fill little paper bags with, it's a tradition to throw flour bombs at the competitors of the raft race as they pass and attempt the near impossible obstacles in their way. It should be a fun day, just hoping the weather stays dry.
Have a lovely bank holiday weekend everyone xxx

0 comments:

Total Pageviews

Snag a Button

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

NeoCounter

Blog Awards 2008 - 2011

Wikio - Top Blogs - Crafts