CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 28 August 2008

ATC's & August Card Competition Entry

I take part in a card competition every month, where I am sent an item and a card has to made from it. This month I was sent a clown peel-off. Now, I have a fear of clowns, have done since I was young, silly I know. Anyway, after 2 weeks of pondering whether to do the competition this month I finally plucked up the courage to get on with it. All the card entries are donated to a chosen charity or fund raising event, and this month it was for a friend's fundraising for Jerry Green Dog Rescue in Thirsk, I'm also donating some extra cards as shown yesterday. So here it is.........


As you can see I shaped the card into a big top, for the clown collar, big top rim and flag I've used felt and funky blue wool for the hair. I've left the clown face blank so that the purchaser can place a face of their choice before giving to the recipient.


After the trauma of the clown...lol, I got stuck into some ATC's, as my ATC Swap site had been a little neglected recently. They have been added to my swap site if anyone want's to do a swap please visit http://www.freewebs.com/craftyjoanne/


Well here they are, some have already been swapped I'm afraid... Now can you spot the mistakes in two of the atc's????
Did you spot the mistakes? Well in two of the encaustic atc's the birds are flying upside down...lol, it's a mistake I often make when I add birds, and I often don't realise it. Oh well they are fantasy scenes and in this fantasy land the birds fly upside down...lol

0 comments:

Total Pageviews

Snag a Button

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

NeoCounter

Blog Awards 2008 - 2011

Wikio - Top Blogs - Crafts