CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 16 August 2008

Mollie's 1st Birthday

Well I'm back from my few days away visiting my family. I had a lovely time seeing my brother's, nan, niece and nephews. Was lovely to meet my new nephew Liam who's just over 3 months old.
Well today is our Mollie's 1st Birthday and she's been thoroughly spoilt with treats and presents, it was fun watching her unwrap a new toy and a doggie birthday card which is actually a chew. I thought about making her a card, but she'd of only ripped it to pieces, though I'm sure she'd of enjoyed doing that. She also got a new food bowl, special spanial one which apparently stops them getting their ears in the food and a new pink and black collar. Well here are a few pictures of Mollie opening her toy and birthday card. Catch up with you all soon.

0 comments:

Total Pageviews

Snag a Button

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

NeoCounter

Blog Awards 2008 - 2011

Wikio - Top Blogs - Crafts