CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 11 February 2009

Beautiful Blog Award


I've recieved this lovely award from Emma, thank you so much Emma xxx. If you are not familiar with Emma's blog, then you really should go and check it out, her work is stunning and oozing with inspiration.

The rules state I have to pass onto 3 people who I think have beautiful blogs and work. Well, this was a difficult job to whittle down to three, but this time round the three blogs I've chosen for this award are:

Ewonne - Her work is a style of it's own, and to sum it up in one word 'Stunning'.

Bev - Gorgeous and truly inspiring creations.

Maddy - Beautiful and amazing creations and home to the very cute Calvin Mouse.

3 comments:

Ewonne said...

Thank you soooooo very much Sweetie!! I haven't gotten this before, and I'm honoured that you gave this to me ♥♥♥

Now I'm just going to think about who I should pass this on to!!
/Ewonne

Moni said...

Congrats on the award, you deserve it! Hugs, Moni

Anonymous said...

Well done Joanne.
You deserve it!!!!!
Hugs Angel

Total Pageviews

Snag a Button

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

NeoCounter

Blog Awards 2008 - 2011

Wikio - Top Blogs - Crafts