CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 13 February 2009

MY BLOG CANDY IS NOW CLOSED

Well the hits are just past 10,000. Thank you to everyone who entered the candy and also to the new followers of my blog. The followers list is also over 100 so there will be a runners up prize for one of my followers. I'll try to get back this evening with the winners, but it maybe in the morning, as need to sort through all the comments and I have noticed some duplicates, which I will be removing, I know most of these were unintentional, but I have to make it fair to all. Good Luck Everyone!!

2 comments:

Moni said...

Congrats for the 10 000 hits! And pick me! :) Hugs, Moni

Hazel (Didos) said...

Wow well done you, that didn't take you long. Hazel xo

Total Pageviews

Snag a Button

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

NeoCounter

Blog Awards 2008 - 2011

Wikio - Top Blogs - Crafts