CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 2 September 2008

And some more ATC's

Been a little ATC crazy over the past week, done loads of swaps, the encaustic one's have gone down really well, so have had to add more ATC's to my swap site. These will be my last, for a few days at least as, i've plenty of birthday cards to do, it's a busy month for me September. We booked our holiday yesterday, no where exotic...lol. We are off to Devon for a weeks fishing at Angler's Paradise, we're going just after my birthday so that will be nice, now I'm praying for an indian summer from mid September, but apparently not much chance of that, so I'll be taking my warm clothes and waterproofs, thats bound to bring the sun out.
Nature's Collage
Eastern Fashion
Taking Shade
Oriental Flower
Flower Power
Glamour & Bling
Well at least today is lovely and sunny, the breeze is a bit chilly mind, so going to go out and visit my godson, he has chicken pox, poor little fella and then I'm off to buy some discount tickets for the Max Papercraft Show which is on this sunday at the KC Stadium in Hull, will have to see if I can get some early birthday money for that one ;-)

0 comments:

Total Pageviews

Snag a Button

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

NeoCounter

Blog Awards 2008 - 2011

Wikio - Top Blogs - Crafts