CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 17 September 2008

Thank You

Well I feel a very lucky girl this birthday, I was overwhelmed with the amount of cards I recieved. I really don't think I've ever recieved so many cards before, they all made me feel very special. So thank you to all the wonderful new friend's I have made over the past year since joining iamg-e-nation, UKando and Crafty Friend's, you are all wonderful people. I also recieved lovely cards from family and non-crafty friends, so thank you to you too. Here are the pictures of the cards I recieved.




Thank you to my Mum and step-dad for the gorgeous flowers and choccies...mmmmm xxx
A big thank you too, to Kara for the lovely handmade album, Sue for the crafty bits and bracelet and Linda for the ATC and Teddy images xxx

0 comments:

Total Pageviews

Snag a Button

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

NeoCounter

Blog Awards 2008 - 2011

Wikio - Top Blogs - Crafts