CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 16 September 2008

Happy Birthday To A Friend

I would like to wish my friend and crafting buddy Kara a very Happy Birthday for today xxxx

I think it's now safe to post the card I made for Kara, it was made a few weeks ago. It's the first encaustic birthday card I've made.



It's a busy week this week for birthdays, it's also my brother-in-law, Mark's birthday today, tomorrow I share my birthday with my sister-in-law Alison and a dear friend Vanessa then later in the week another good friend Nickie, celebrates hers too. Seems to be a popular birthday month September.
So for anyone else celebrating a birthday best wishes to you all xxx



0 comments:

Total Pageviews

Snag a Button

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

NeoCounter

Blog Awards 2008 - 2011

Wikio - Top Blogs - Crafts