CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 13 September 2008

In The Pink

Got a busy weekend this weekend with Steve's girls all coming to visit, but managed to find a little time this morning to finish a birthday card for my sister-in-laws birthday next week. I know my brother pops on my blog but I don't believe my sister-in-law does, if she does I hope she doesn't over the next few days..lol


It's a very pink theme, pink flower pyramid, gold and pink mirror card matting and pink and gold ribbons.


Because there is a alot of mirror card it was hard to get a good picture as it's a lovely bright day too, but this was the best of the seven taken.
Well best get off lots of things to do and visitors to see, have a good weekend all, whatever your plans xxx



0 comments:

Total Pageviews

Snag a Button

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

NeoCounter

Blog Awards 2008 - 2011

Wikio - Top Blogs - Crafts