CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 3 September 2008

Cuttlebug Christmas

I know I should be doing birthday cards today, but I really fancied my first play with two of the new CB christmas folders, lace tree and holly. I've had them since they were first released earlier in the summer. I've seen a few peoples cards already using these folders so I've been getting plenty of inspiration.


This is the lace tree, it is on red vellum, I then went round the outlines with a sakura white metallic pen and added a mix of red and silver glitter to the little balls, finished off with a silver ribbon bow. I attached the vellum to silver card using snowflake eyelets and then attahced to the envelope shaped card, added a peel-off sentiment and some red ribbon to the front with a bow.


The Holly is on green vellum, again I outlined the embossing this time with a gold metallic sakura pen and applied red glitter to the berries. Attached the vellum to gold mirror card with thin DST to the edges then added green holly outline peel-offs to the edges. Matched this with a gold holly motif ribbon and peel-off sentiment.

1 comments:

Hammersue said...

love both the xmas cards well done.

Total Pageviews

Snag a Button

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

NeoCounter

Blog Awards 2008 - 2011

Wikio - Top Blogs - Crafts