CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 24 November 2008

Another award

WOW...two awards in two days, what a lucky girl I am. This award was designed by and kindly given to me by Sue, thank you Sue, I'm really touched. Now Sue has informed me that there is no limit on who I wish to award to, so I have decided that I'll leave this award open as yesterday with my first award I said I'd love to give one to all the blogs I follow, well it would be ridiculous to list every single blog I follow and would probably take me a week...lol. So if you would like this award please help yourself and pass it on, and get this award going around the blogs. This is what Sue has asked about passing this award: "Send to anyone who you really cherish"

Well I cherish all the inspiration and joy I get from looking at all the blogs I follow and since I've started blog hopping my mojo has stayed firmly put, so thats a thank you to everyone, your inspiring creations keep my mojo fed.

Please be kind enough to leave a comment if you decide to take this award and also visit Sue's Blog when you have a minute.


2 comments:

Jilli said...

Joanne, thanks for your ideas, love the present idea under the tree, thanks! Jillix

Bev said...

Hi hun. ty for your comments on my card, and also the tag.
loving your blog and work xxx

Total Pageviews

Snag a Button

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

NeoCounter

Blog Awards 2008 - 2011

Wikio - Top Blogs - Crafts