CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 6 November 2008

La Pashe - Home Sweet Home

I made this card for my brother and his family using one of the wonderful La Pashe, Remember When... sheets.

They move into their new home today, so I'd like to wish them good luck and much happiness in their new home. I hope the move runs smoothly and I can't wait for when I next come down south to see them and their new home xxx


The new series 5 and 6 of Remember When.... is to be released on Monday 10th November on Create & Craft at 6 p.m. For more details visit Jak's Blog - Crafters Kitchen



3 comments:

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

what a lovely "old time" image and fab card too

hugs jane x

Wellnifty said...

Great card Joanne, I love the La Pashe Sheets, what a great idea to use it for a new home card

Chris x

kath Teabelly said...

Gorgeous cards Joanne
well done
love Kath x x x

Total Pageviews

Snag a Button

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

NeoCounter

Blog Awards 2008 - 2011

Wikio - Top Blogs - Crafts