CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 19 November 2008

The decoratings done, so.....

I can hopefully get back to my crafting tomorrow. Been a hectic few days, with Steve's birthday, some of the girls coming to visit, a ruby wedding party and decorating the lounge. We finished hanging the last strip of wallpaper last night, and today the new carpet was fitted. Just waiting for the new suite now, which should be coming in the next week or two, have had to wait 12 weeks for it. What makes me laugh is the shop we got it from and others alike were taking orders last weekend with guaranteed delivery before Christmas. So we must have ordered at the wrong time...lol. I don't know about anyone else but I hate waiting for things, when I buy it I want it now...lol
So apologies for not posting for a good few days, but if all goes to plan, I'll be posting my cards again very soon xxx

0 comments:

Total Pageviews

Snag a Button

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

NeoCounter

Blog Awards 2008 - 2011

Wikio - Top Blogs - Crafts