CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 21 November 2008

Secret Crafters Saturday Challenge #7

I'm a bit late with my challenge entry this week with all which has been going on, but I managed to make up the card today just in time...lol. This weeks SCSC challenge was set by DT member Claire and the theme is a cute image and button(s). I'm back with the christmas theme this week with a cute decoupaged image called Rodney from Pollycraft Designs. It's a baby's first Xmas card, the backing paper is from my craft stash, but I believe it's from the Dovecraft Blue Christmas Collection, I've added snowflake print ribbon with two buttons at each end, then finished with 3 blue vellum snowflakes, again from my craft stash.







10 comments:

Jill said...

aww Joanna this is gorgeous love the cute little image and soft colour tones thanks for joining us at scsc hugs Jill x

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

lovely cute card joanne

thanks for joining us this week on SCSC

hugs jane x

Poppy said...

aww hes so cute.
poppy

Bev said...

wow love it. he is sooo cute
xx

Louise Emma said...

Now that is just too cute, I love it!!!

Donna said...

Awwww what a cute card Joanne thanks for joining us at SCSC last week :) Donna x

Sue said...

aww what a cut card luv the colours and layout. sue.

Bev said...

Awww this is just so cute Joanne, love it!!

hugs Bev x

Joey said...

Hi Joanne, this is gorgeous, I love the cute image and lovely colours.x

Hammersue said...

Joanne thats a really beautiful card well done. you are a great inspriration to me. thanks for being a great friend xx

Total Pageviews

Snag a Button

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

NeoCounter

Blog Awards 2008 - 2011

Wikio - Top Blogs - Crafts