CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 21 January 2009

Another award, how lucky am I.

This award is from the lovely Moni, thank you it is much appreciated. Moni makes beautiful jewellery and cards so please check out her lovely blog Moni Creates.

I am supposed to nominate 5 others which show great attitude and/or gratitude.

Well I believe all the blogs I visit show one or both, so as I have already nominated one award today, I would like to give this award to all my blog visitors and buddies as a thank you. So please if you would like it please help yourself and remember to pass it on.

2 comments:

Moni said...

Thank you for your lovely words! Hugs, Moni

Emma said...

Congrats on your awards hun.
Emma x

Total Pageviews

Snag a Button

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

NeoCounter

Blog Awards 2008 - 2011

Wikio - Top Blogs - Crafts