CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 22 January 2009

Encouraged Award

I have been recieving some lovely awards recently, so thank you to all of you for thinking of me and my little ole blog, it is much appreciated. And just to let you know, after posting the awards I then put them on to a slide show which can be seen at the bottom of the page with a list of names which are linked to that persons blog so please don't think I don't show them, I just thought the slideshow was a better way to display them. Of course I'll always do a post when they are recieved, which brings me on to this fab award from the lovely Val.





Val has a lovely blog and her cards are beautiful and well worth a look so please hop over to Val's blog The Crafting Pad. Thank you Val for this lovely award.



The rules are:



To link to the person who sent it to you.



List five things you are addicted to.



And pass on to five others.



Well here are my five of my many addictions:



1. Buttons - I'm currently addicted to buttons...lol, this is a new one, but I've gone from having a handful to about ten handfuls, and still want more.



2. Cardmaking & Papercrafts (obviously).



3. My Steve and Mollie the dog.



4. Smoked Trout, blooming expensive but just can't get enough of it recently.



5. Thursday's as ER has started it's final series, will be so sad when it finishes for good, I've not missed one episode in the 15 years it's been running, oh and my other favourite Skins starts tonight too, new bunch of kids this time, so hope it'll be as good as the last two series.



I'm going to pass this award on to some fairly newbie bloggers who are:



Angel - Angel's Delight's



Sarah - Create & Blog



Mariell - Mariell's Little Corner



Moni - Moni Creates



Maree - The Twins Mum



These ladies have lovely blogs and have only been going either for a few weeks or just a couple of months, so please pay them a visit if you haven't already done so.



Off to quickly tell the above ladies, then I'm off to visit my godson and his mum for some lunch, hopefully be back with a card a little later. Have a lovely day xx

Just got back and found another lovely award from Sarah, thank you Sarah xxx

And also from the lovely Louise, thank you Louise xxx

I'll not pass this on, but leave it for anyone who doesn't have this award and would like it, but if you do take it please could you spare a few minutes to visit Sarah's blog - Create & Blog and Louise's blog - The Lou-natic Asylum, both show beautiful creations on their blogs and some fab daily life ramblings which often make me smile or laugh, both are lovely ladies with a fab sense of humour. Thank you xxx

4 comments:

Moni said...

Congrats and thank you! Hugs, Moni

cornishmist - thats me ju x said...

Hi Joanne, all these awards your getting more than the craft queen on tv lol.... well done, it well deserved. have a great day ju x

sarah seaman said...

thanks jo love the award will get it up on my blog later and then will pick my names who im gonna give it you

woohoo im sooo excited lol
sarah
xxx

sarah seaman said...

cheers jo i have left ousomethig on my blog aswell sarah
xx

Total Pageviews

Snag a Button

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

NeoCounter

Blog Awards 2008 - 2011

Wikio - Top Blogs - Crafts