CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 13 January 2009

Thank you Moni for...

...this beautiful award. Lovely to see another new award in the blog world. This is the Marie Antoinette Award, what a lovely it is. Thank you again Moni.

I'm meant to forward this award on to 7 others, but I have noticed this morning that many have recieved this award and as I have nominated a couple of awards this past week, I would like to give this award to anyone who visits my blog and would like it if they don't already have it. Please take and display on your blog as a thank you from me.

2 comments:

Moni said...

I am glad you like it! Hugs, Moni

Hazel (Didos) said...

Gosh I was the same, I got this one yesterday but so many others have been given out in the last few days it gets hard to find someone without it. Argh Hazel xox

Total Pageviews

Snag a Button

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

NeoCounter

Blog Awards 2008 - 2011

Wikio - Top Blogs - Crafts