CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 19 January 2009

ATC Swappers and Awards

Paul from Crafty Bloglocks has now set up a new blog for monthly ATC swaps. If your interested in taking part in monthly swaps then please hop over to the ATC Swappers, where you can find out all the info on how to participate and get a sneak preview of some of this months swaps.

I'm such a lucky girl lately. I recived both of these awards from the lovely Val, thank you Val it is much appreciated xx
If you've never visited Val's blog, it's well worth a visit, her creations are beautiful so hop over to The Crafting Pad for a peek.
The rules are to pass on to seven people, adding a link to their blogs and also a link to the person who sent you the award.
As I have had both these awards recently I will not pass on to anyone in particular, but whoever visits my blog today please take one or both these awards as a thank you from me.
Have a good day everyone.

3 comments:

Happy Crafter said...

Hi Joanne, I recently made my first ATC and enjoyed it so i may be joining :)
I have left you a little something on my blog :0)
Val xxx

Anonymous said...

Hi Joanne...
Just been over and JOINED yeh!!!!!!
Cheers buddy,
Hugs Angel

Emma said...

Oh I must try ATC's....
Congrats on your awards..well deserved.
Emma x

Total Pageviews

Snag a Button

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

NeoCounter

Blog Awards 2008 - 2011

Wikio - Top Blogs - Crafts