CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 15 January 2009

Butterfly Award

Recieved this lovely award from Angel, I so love butterflies. Please check out Angel's fab blog Angel's Delight, new to the blogging world but her blog is coming along nicely with some lovely creations to show. Thank you, Angel.

I'm meant to give this award to five people, I know many already have this award and I've passed on a few awards recently so I'm only going to pass this on to two this time:

Sue - Hammer Sue's Blog

Sarah - Create & Blog

If anyone doesn't have this award and would like it, then please feel free to take, as a special thank you from me.

1 comments:

Moni said...

Congrats for the award, love the butterflies! Hugs, Moni

Total Pageviews

Snag a Button

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

NeoCounter

Blog Awards 2008 - 2011

Wikio - Top Blogs - Crafts