CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 26 January 2009

Good Morning and an award.

Well I feel I've gone backwards again with this cold, so full of it again today. Not been out for a couple of days, but need to today to do the things we put off on Friday, maybe the fresh air will be good, just hope it stays dry.

I've recieved this lovely award from the lovely Jill, thank you Jill xxx

If you've never visited Jill's blog before, it's well worth a visit, her work is wonderfully inspiring.

I think most of you now have this award, so I'm going to be naughty again and opt out of passing this award on to anyone specific, but if you don't happen to have this award, please take this award from me. As always these awards are much appreciated, thank you xx

Right I'm going to go for a bit of a hop around the blog world with my coffee in hand, before I venture out into the normal world. Hope you all have a lovely day, and hopefully I'll be back with a card or two later xx

7 comments:

Heather "Hev" said...

Congratulations Joanne :)

I hope you feel better again soon!

Louise Emma said...

Awww hugs for you Joanne, this horrid bug just will not shift, my kids have it and it is just rotten x

Joey said...

Hi joanne, wishing you well. congrats on your award. joey xxx

Anonymous said...

Big Congrats on your award Joanne..

Big snuggly cuddles to cheer you up and make you feel better FROM MEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!
Hugs Angel

Emma said...

Hi Joanne,
Sorry to hear you feel poorly again...hope it starts to clear very soon.
Congrats on your award.
Emma x

cornishmist - thats me ju x said...

hi joanne, I see you have won the challenge well done ju x

Clare said...

Hope ur feeling better now. It's horrible when you feel awful, especially in this awful weather. Makes you feel worse. But hopefully you are on the mend. Take care, look after yourself. hugs Clare x

Total Pageviews

Snag a Button

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

NeoCounter

Blog Awards 2008 - 2011

Wikio - Top Blogs - Crafts